Automotive Series (Lifetime Warranty*)
Your professional Union Window Films approved installer will ensure your window film looks great for the life of your vehicle.
- Valid for the life of your vehicle
- Workmanship backed by your chosen Union Window Films installer.
- Product backed by factory protection.
Terms & Conditions
1. Warranty Coverage: Union Window Films (a fictitious business name of MBKR International LLC) warrants all Union Window Films automotive window film against adhesive failure, bubbling, cracking, delamination, peeling, or other manufacturer’s defect; provided and on the condition that the Products were properly sold and installed on an appropriate automobile glass surface by an authorized dealer in accordance with all recommended installation procedures, and subject to the conditions described below in the “Not Covered by Warranty” section 4.
2. Covered Persons/Companies: This warranty is provided and applies only to (1) independent window film dealer who purchased the Product from Union Window Films or from an approved Union Window Films distributor; (2) the registered owner of the automobile at the time the Product was installed. This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by Union Window Films to the persons and entities described above for the Products purchased.
3. Warranty Period: This warranty coverage begins on the date the Product was installed and extends for the period of time the original registered owner owns the automobile. This warranty terminates upon any sale of the automobile unless arranged by a previously agreed proxy, such as an authorized automobile reseller.
4. Not Covered by Warranty: This warranty is voided by, and Union Window Films does not cover and hereby disclaims all liability for any loss, damage, expense or cost, resulting from any one or more of the following: 1. Installation of the Product (whether or not (i) performed by dealer; or (ii) the installer is “Certified” by Union Window Films ); or 2. Improper product care, maintenance or cleaning; or 3. Product abuse; or 4. Glass breakage; or 5. Non-automotive applications and/or non-complying film uses; or 6. Any other acts, occurrences, defects, faults or damages not caused by Kepler. THIS WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO PRODUCT INSTALLED IN THE UNITED STATES. This Product is to be used in compliance with all applicable laws, statutes, rules, regulations and ordinances (“Laws”) of the applicable country, state, province or local jurisdiction including, without limitation, tinted window laws. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SUCH LAWS VOIDS THE WARRANTY. IT IS THE AUTOMOBILE’S OWNER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS.
5. Limitations: this limited warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by Union Window Films for the product purchased. This warranty is given in lieu of, and supersedes and replaces, all other express or implied warranties and/or agreements, including, but not limited to, all warranties implied by law, such as the implied warranty of merchantability and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In the event of any defect in, or failure of, the product, or in the event the product fails to perform as represented or expected, Union Window Films ’s sole and exclusive obligation is to provide replacement Product; subject to the limitations set forth in this warranty; provided, that if the same product is not available Union Window Films may replace with a similar product at its sole discretion. In no event shall Kepler be liable or responsible for any other costs, attorney’s fees, expenses, losses or damages (regardless of whether they are deemed to be direct, special, consequential or incidental) that are in any way related to the Product or any failure of the product to perform as represented or expected and whether arising in contract, warranty, negligence, strict products liability, tort, or otherwise. Union Window Films does not assume liability for any warranty, loss or damage other than as expressly stated in this limited warranty. Union Window Films is not liable for any losses or damages related to or involving glass breakage. Some States/Provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some States/Provinces do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State/Province to State/Province. Union Window Films will provide replacement film not to exceed the combined amount of the Product price as stated on the original invoice. Union Window Films total liability, whether for breach of contract, warranty, negligence, strict products liability, or commission of any other tort, violation of any statute, regulation, or ordinance, or otherwise, is limited to the purchase price of the particular Product sold under this warranty as stated on the original invoice. In the event that it is necessary to replace defective film, any such replacement will not extend the duration of this warranty coverage. Union Window Films reserves the right to approve the warranty repair service provider who will perform the warranty claim service. This will be limited to the Union Window Films approved agent that is listed on your original bill of sale. All warranty claim payments will be made to the warranty repair service provider who has been authorized by Kepler to perform the warranty service pursuant to the terms of this warranty. Oral or written statements by any party other than in this warranty should not be relied upon by you, and are not part of this warranty. No other person or entity, including the dealer, has any authority or power to modify or extend this warranty. This limited warranty can only be modified by a written agreement signed by an officer of Union Window Films .
6. CUSTOMER AND DEALER PLEASE NOTE: The following information must be completed by the dealer (and the customer) at the time of installation of the Product in order to make a warranty claim at a later date. PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY. WARRANTIES THAT ARE NOT LEGIBLE AND/OR DO NOT PROVIDE COMPLETE INFORMATION MAY DELAY PROCESSING OF WARRANTY CLAIMS AND/OR RESULT IN THEIR DENIAL.